Saturday 11 January 2014

party time with patti

After walking all day, the only way to truly celebrate Pattis' birthday was to party, we all got ready, made some cocktails, tooks some shots and made some very beautiful food. Pattis' friends came over we lit some candles, got some balloons and just sat around talking, drinking and dancing. Of course my polish was a little rough around the edges but once I have had some drink I become fluent in any language, so they find it very funny making me say certain words and I also find it easier to understand what they are saying rather than speak it myself, so I understood most of what they were saying! We then ordered a taxi that didn't come, so we all jumped onto a bus drunk, and picked up a taxi half way there. Once we finally arrived the members of staff looked after us as we had a VIP table, with free vodka and cocktails. We had the best time dancing to all the music that would never be played in a club in England, everyone was dressed up, it was a relaxed and carefree environment. What was stranger was the fact you can smoke inside still, that was crazy but I am grateful for being able to smoke outside to get some fresh air after hours of dancing. But not here! Very very drunk we rolled out of the club and straight into a taxi, we danced, drank and I spoke to a lot of people all night. Party in Poland is 10TIMES better than England. I carried Patti from the taxi indoors as she couldn't stand up straight, then I got into the shower and into bed.
Here's to a beautiful hangover. 





No comments:

Post a Comment