Friday 10 January 2014

Krakow

So today after a good nights sleep Patti and I got the bus into the city so she could show me all the things she loved about her city. With everything I was just blew my mind, the city was so old, the goverment had not done anything to change the buildings, to make it modern as the buildings spoke for themselves. I have never got off a plane and walked the streets of another city and felt so comfortable, I have truly fallen for this country and city, I have traveled to a few places and this has to be my favorite. Patti took me to the Old City, the little streets, to see the beautiful castles and taught me all about the history and what life is like in Poland. Coffee is one thing Patti and I love, I have always been a starbucks snob, so she took me to a polish coffee brand called Coffee House and I was left speechless. Really. This coffee I was holding was the BEST coffee I have ever had, better than Starbucks. my mouth is watering just thinking about it. We walked for hours around Krakow and I couldn't and still can't explain how beautiful this city it. After a fair few hours we headed back to the flat to get ready for tonight. 
THE PARTY. 






No comments:

Post a Comment