Saturday 11 January 2014

hungover with patti'

I always wake up feeling fine, then as the day goes on holy cow does the hangover hit me, we all slept likes babies till late afternoon. I was the first awake and I walked into Patti's rooms where I just took one look at her and knew she was still drunk and suffering, I mean you are only 21 once so may as well enjoy it. I left her and Roxi to sleep for a few extra hours, I lit some more candles, opened the back door for some fresh air, let some peaceful music play and make a bomb arse breakfast and a very strong coffee. It was just what we all needed, later we all ordered pizza as we needed something a bit more heavier to eat! We all ate at least one pizza each, so bad but yet so good! So apparently in Poland the only way to get over a hangover is to have some Polish Beer so Roxi in her pj's ran over to the local store and got us a beer each and IT REALLY DOES WORK. We all felt so much better, so Patti and I got dressed and headed out to take another walk around the old city. After a few hours, we both looked at each other and knew exactly what we were both thinking. We jumped onto the bus and headed home, opened the door and yelled at Roxi to get dressed as we are going back to the club again. Dressed, drunk and ready we jumped into a cab and nearly midnight, you don't have to pay to get into the club which blew my mind again. It was even busier tonight, we ordered some sex on the beaches and partied. The music was so great, they threw out massive glow sticks, and because there is no outside seating area it gets very hot and sweaty in there so they have this machine that blows out liquid ice like smoke which is the best thing Ive ever seen in a club. After dancing all night again and drinking we jumped in a taxi carrying each other and stumbled into bed at 4.30 and I have to leave for the airport at 7am. 
Amen. Sleep.
    




No comments:

Post a Comment