Wednesday 15 January 2014

airport runs.

'the truth is airports see more sincere kisses than wedding halls....'
Today the Young American UK cast arrived at heathrow, to start there 3 month tour is Ireland, Scotland and the UK. So many friends that I have not seen since I left LA would be getting of this plane and I couldn't miss this, nor could I wait another month to see them. So I jumped into the car with Gemma and drove straight to the airport to see them. 

As soon as they walked through the arrival door my heart stopped, I became speechless and started shaking. With each person we screamed as we saw it other and all had a little cry, it was so perfect, I hadn't realized how much I had missed everyone. We got to hang about until the coach turned up and we all go to have a fast catch up about the last few months, any time is better than no time and we knew that I would see them super soon after their stay in Ireland. But Gemma and I drove home after watching them drive off we looked at each other and had no word to described how we felt because we just knew. Our hearts were completely filled and refreshed, I had got the blessing to see my friends from so many countries, Canada, America, England, Japan EVERYWHERE and I was so grateful I am already counting down the days till I see them next and get to spend days and days with them. 





No comments:

Post a Comment