Saturday 14 September 2013

Wine Festival

So Lea, Nicolas and a few of our friends took a road trip to a town in south Germany, where each year they hold a wine festival. It was a four hour car trip, I took with Sedro's mom, her friend and Nicolas in which was awesome I got to see a lot of Germany and the beauty of the country. It was a great weekend, we drank alot of wine continually throughout the day, I met so many great people and learnt a lot about wine. Sedro works at a vine yard so we got a personal tour and a personal wine tasting experience; even better we got full glasses of wine and didn't have to spit it back out so after 4 glasses out of 12 we were all pretty drunk. Then we got to go back to the festival and drink more wine from his stand. I had the best weekend we all slept in tents outside we had a bbq everyday even in the rain. It was such a beautiful weekend. I have fallen in love with the wine and the company I was with.  








No comments:

Post a Comment