Thursday 19 September 2013

My surprise leaving party.

I have fallen in love with the friends I have made in Germany, they have opened their hearts, homes and love to me and I am so grateful. They have showed me the greatest parts and culture of their country. They are the most coolest and true people I have met, they didn't have to take me to the fanciest place we just hung out at the woods, houses, parks, drank, smoked and listened to the sweetest music. So Lea had told me we were just going to hang out like normal with everyone and when I got there everyone was there for me and to throw a party to say goodbye. Of course we had a lot to drink, alot to smoke and YET again I was talked into playing another German drinking game. They brought me a bottle of Champagne and a bottle of wine in which I drank all of due to the game apart from maybe 3 glasses, and of course their plan was to get me drunk. I had such an awesome night, I have learnt so much from these guys and had the time of my life, I have so much love for them. They are such amazing people. 






No comments:

Post a Comment