Monday 9 September 2013

irish bar

Last night Lea, Tom, Ina, Dom and I all went to a local Irish bar, which happened to have a real Irish band playing that night. We started off the night with just a few drinks which turned into ice cream, cheese burgers, and a lot of Jack Daniels. I hadn't been drinking as much has Lea had the past few days so it was my turn to be carried home. The Irish band were so good they played all the good old songs along with whatever people had requested, of course I asked for my dad and I favorite 'Fairytale of New York' which made me cry. However I was in the best company by the end of the night the beautiful irish barman had remember by order and when I waved at him he gave me a thumbs up and I knew my drink was coming. After at least 5 hours none of us were ready to go home so we went to this club, I had no idea what was going on and they just said 'she doesn't understand she is english' and they just let me through. The club was packed and they were playing the best guilty pleasure songs that you would never hear in a club anywhere else. I got hit in the head with a beer case and danced as if I were Beyonce. We all had a intresting evening, once we got home I slept like a baby and was woken up by a very loud thunder storm. Lea knows me to well and text me asking if I was ok and that I could go up to sleep with her, so I did and we closed the blinds and from her bed is the wall covers the window so I couldn't see the lighting. So all was well.

No comments:

Post a Comment