Monday 23 September 2013

leaving

Today I had to leave for home, it was a last minute decision I could have stayed in Germany and found a job but my German wasn't outstanding as of yet and I just felt like I needed to go home. So I spent the morning soaking every last bit of Germany in and saying goodbye to Lea and her family/friends was so hard. Juilian, Lea and Nicolas all took me to the airport in which I sat on my suitcase and refused to move for a while. Being in Germany and not knowing the language above the basics taught me so much, as long as your willing to learn and take in everything you see, hear and learn it will all come to you. I learn't to love, live, be independent and enjoy again. It was so refreshing and just what I needed for three weeks I had very little to do with my phone apart from contacting my family. I learnt that I/we all spend to much time on our phone trying to make sure we don't miss anything and document everything that we miss alot of what is happening around us. 
I feel in love with Germany, and I know that this country will always hold something for me. The future is filled with hope and the unknown. 
Thank you Germany. 

No comments:

Post a Comment