Tuesday 16 April 2013

Merica'

Having spent the last 9 months is America, it's hard to walk away for four months. At first I struggled with the move and how to adjust to this whole new culture, but it turns out if you just wait and take in everything that is around you then its as perfect as you make it. The space of which America is spread out across, the mountains, the fast food places, accents, sunshine, palms trees. All of which just captivated me. This is my home. I already miss the 3am trips to Walmart, having Papa John's on speed dial, sitting my the pool, popping the any of the beaches, shopping in LA. All of which i have become a custom to. This is the place where I owned my first flat, with women who have become my sisters. Its the place where I lived my dreams and have gathered so many memories and new friends and family.
To live as an American has been an experience and one I can't wait to go back to, even if it is only for a while.

America, you large country, you hold the beauty of pure people, magical sites and heart warming sunsets.

i miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment