Tuesday 16 April 2013

leaving

So last Tuesday was my last day in America, this summer I will be spending time at home with my family and friend. But before I depart for four months James, Megan and Molly took us to spend the day in Downtown LA and Hollywood before mine and Hannas' flight. We first had to stop at LAX to drop someone off, then we headed to the American Apparel warehouse in Downtown LA which is were all of the clothes are made. Inside the warehouse they have 90% off of there clothing, so having left space in my suitcase for this trip I filled it well. James then took us to Hollywood, Melrose to do some more shopping, where infact james just pretty much brought everything we saw, which came with the Hollywood Price Tag. The sun was shining, I was with my closets friends, seeing Hollywood for the last time in a while, it was a wonderful day. James took us to this milkshake place where celebrities would come in and make their own shake and then sell it, fabulous idea. We each got one and they were magical. I was frantically running around Hollywood and Melrose making sure that I had gifts for everyone and then Danil showed up to join us at the airport. Saying goodbye was hard enough now he has showed up. One of my best friends. It was super hard saying goodbye even though we know that its only going to be for a few months, it's still sad; as my and Hanna had unloaded our bags out of the car we walked into the airport sobbing as our friends pulled away. 

Off to England. 






No comments:

Post a Comment