Saturday 6 April 2013

Dream; Dance Excellence

DANCE EXCELLENCE 2013; I have never experience DE before, Its how most of my friends now family joined the Young Americans and I have heard all about it. It was nothing that I had expected it to be. It was better. I can not possiably put it all into good enough words to describe it. It was the most humberling week, I was able to wittness the most outstanding, graceious perfromer, dancers and people. Every day I learn't something new, there were studios from all over the world in one place to share and experience their passion together; dance. From the moment i walked through the door i knew i was in for something magical, each day the dancer were able to take part in workshops with master dancers in every type of dance, I had the blessing to be able to watch them and take part in some. I couldn't even get onto the floor to dance because I was taken away by the beauty of these dancers. It was one of the best weeks I have yet to experience, I was then able to perform a show with 2 dancers from each state and country, It was magical. I am speechless just thinking about. I have learnt more from being apart of dance excellence that I thought possiable. I dreamed. I achieved of being a young american. Each of these dancers have a gift and a heart of gold, they dream big and they will achieve big. I am so excited and honored.




 














No comments:

Post a Comment