Thursday 21 March 2013

disneyland.

On Friday, I got to experience Disneyland California. I have only ever been to Paris and I used to go every year as a child, so Disney had a lot to live up to, it did not disappoint at all. Infact it blew my mind, it was literally an american size Disney, the rides were bigger, the parks were huge and it was magical. We knew people who work there so being able to see them perform was perfect, Tessa had never been and I watched her excitement grow with each step we took; like the other children with their families. We watched the Alice and Wonderland show which Jimmys sister played Alice, we saw Kayla as a princess in the parade and we saw the most spectacular World Of Colour show. That itself was the most breathtaking show i have ever seen ever. I loved every second of being at Disney; seeing teenagers dance against each other, the shows, eating lunch with a live jazz band, the sunshine, the people and being able to share this experience with people I care alot about was the best thing. I lived as a child again that day. I LOVE DISNEY.










No comments:

Post a Comment