Friday 11 January 2013

back to my life.

So i got back to my flat three days ago and i tried to kick jet lag but i ended up crashing yesterday, i haven't left my place for 3 days just being lazy and taking the moments of calm before i start the semester. I am really nervous because leaving i had the most perfect time over christmas but having my friends supporting me for coming back out here helped me alot. I just have to get back into the swing of things because this semester is going to be even better i just have to put my whole heart into it because it's not about me its about the kids, and thats why i am here! We have a new roommate from canada and Sam is so perfect, shes great, we have all just sat around doing nothing and catching up and having a good time. i am excited for this to all start. 

I am living my dream, we are redecorating and putting all the things that we got for christmas so we feel alot more homely! i love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment