Wednesday 3 August 2011

day 3; guinness factory

this was the last and final day and to be totally honset i was no where near ready to go, my heart has totally fallen for ireland with all it's beauty. So my dad has been to ireland at least 5 times and never done the guinness storehouse. As a massive guinness lover and drinker both of us very much wanted to go there so off we headed.

It is huge. i literally followed it the whole way round completely amazed but how it's made, it's history and where it is drank and where it is. It made me love it even more. my dad and i walked around every floor. On the 5th i learnt how to pour my own drink, in which will indeed becoming in useful and then i went to the gravity and i meet this really cute and awesome guy called tom who was like 'oh wow your english. what you doing in ireland' i explained and the next thing i know i had a lady on the mic telling everyone it was my 18th and a group of men cheered and then everyone i mean everyone sang happy birthday to me. I had a little tear in my eye because i had all these people actually singing because if your from england you know only about 4 people sing when your in public for your birthday i was blessed, oh and it helped the boy behind the bar was incredibly cute. ;)

I maybe a lady but i LOVE GUINNESS!!



























1 comment: